Contemporary Moral Problems Final Exam Fall 2020 Online Semester
Part 1. Short Answer. In a sentence or two, respond to the following questions.
1. Describe one of the main issues raised by moral relativism.
2. Name three different varieties of moral relativism.
3. Describe the thesis of Emotivism. Do you see a problem with it? Describe the problem.
4. Describe the difference between consequentialism and nonconsequentialism.
5. Define the concept “person” in ethics. What makes it a key concept in ethics?
6. Define “Virtue Ethics.” What makes virtue ethics different from either consequentialism or nonconsequentialism?
7. In the abortion issue, what is the one question that apparently must be resolved before taking a position?
8. Define Euthanasia. Briefly describe why the concept of “consent” is so central this this question.
9. In the argument over whether or not healthcare is a right, describe the two main positions put forward on either side of the question.
10. What is the name of the ecological study published in 1972, which created a political commotion? The next four questions concern this study.
a) What was the thesis of the study?
b) Define “carrying capacity.”
c) Define “sustainability.”
d) Define “overshoot.”
Part 2. Essay Section. Below are three questions. Pick one and respond in 200 words or so, about a page.
1. Socrates said that “the unexamined life is not worthy to be lived for a human being.” That is essentially the argument in chapter one of Doing Ethics. Do you think the book makes a good argument? Why, or why not?
2. Of the questions we looked at this semester, which one do you think is the most pressing moral question of our time? And why?
3. What is a right? Do you think people have rights? What are our rights based on? Can you give a coherent defense of the idea of rights?
Get unique answers on this homework or any other assignment. order here
Requirements: 1) Length of the paper: 4-5 pages, double spaced, Times New Roman, font 12 2) Sources: The prerequisite for approaching this topic is your familiarity with the current situation with the protests for racial justice around the country and the world Use at least 5 substantial sources on the problem of race and […]
In a 2-3 page paper using apa format, the equivalent of 500 words, (+/- 10%), please provide an SMS safety plan addressing hazards associated with ARFF for the inflight fire of UPS Flight 1307 (ipapilot) (PDF). Listed in the attachments section. Must have a minimum of two cited soures Use the SMS system to develop a […]
After watching “the Batman” 2022: 1. How is the movie relevant to the concept of leading change? (One paragraph) 2. discuss the 8 Kotter’s step change and how it was used in the movie. (1 page and a half) Formatting: · Total: 2 pages double spaced · 12pt More details in the “Instructions […]
Culture and Communication essay with a quick turn around time. Using material listed from the class 1) Explain two points detailing why it is so important to be aware of culture when thinking about communication, utilizing Bevan. The first element requires that you get to the heart of the paper and think through the […]
The field I’m going to be studying in is Christian Theology. In the previous essay I wrote about women in leadership roles in the study of Theology and in churches so don’t write about that topic. I would say write about something such as abortion or something that is very relevant and will be relevant […]
For this Assignment the instruction are attach as well as an example ppt/ template for the soap noted. please read the entire instructions before do the assignment. THIS ASSIGMENT IS ALREADY TWO DAYS LATE AND I NEED ALL THE POINTS I CAN GET SINCE ITS LATE I WILL HAVE POINT DEDUCTED ALREADY. if you cannot […]
Pick two brands that are competitors. You will compare the social media use of these two brands answering the following questions. Please look at the brands over one year. (You can choose the year if there is a reason.) What are the keywords associated with each brand? This will be your first step. Determining what […]
For the final unit, you will read the mini-case on page 483 of your textbook: “Tengiz—The Definition of Political Risk.” After reading and analyzing the case, answer the questions below, which can also be found on page 486 of the textbook. Why would a company like Chevron invest so much capital in a project with […]
Purpose: persuade the reader. Pick a topic and logically defend it. Title: Why *topic* is ethical/unethical , Why *topic* should be legal/illegal Present reasons, examples, distinctions and principles in your reasoning. Answer the question being asked in the title.(Why *topic* is ethical/unethical) Organize paper: 8 pages double spaced 12pt Times New Roman font MLA format […]
A project plan is based on research and organizational goals. To see an exemplar project plan, review the Project Plan Example attached. 1 – Use the Project Plan Template (attached) and the business needs identified in your Week 3 Balanced Scorecard (attached) to: Fill out Project Title Fill out Project Description Fill out Project Objectives Develop the […]
eBusiness – Week 7 Assignment Case Study – Davis Humanics Davis Humanics (DH) is a company founded in 1982 that provides human resources services to about 7000 companies with a total of nearly 100,000 employees. These services include payroll processing, tax filing, health insurance and claims management, and retirement plan management. DH has annual […]
Write a 700-800 paper that evaluates the Christian worldview using the method described in the Groothuis text Summarize the Christianity worldview by using the main categories of belief discussed: 1. Reference how Christians believe the Bible is the infallible truth 2. Ultimate reality – God is the creator; and there is ONE God […]